Artwork deadline for submission has been extended to December 31, 2014
2013 Grand Prize Winner: Holly Proctor
2014 Art Smart Challenge
Now Accepting Entries Into the
19th Annual Stained Glass Design Competition
Grand Prize is a custom stained glass window from your very own artwork.
Join the Art Smart Challenge stained glass ART competition! Draw, paint & color activity program for kids, adults and seniors. Get your friends together for a creative art experience. Enter your best art for a chance to win prizes and fame.
Learn more about how this art contest can be an important life lesson.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
- Competitive art contest judged for the best heart-felt artwork looking like a stained glass window.
- Theme: My World. Draw a picture of what is important.
- Deadline Date EXTENDED: End of every month & Finals Dec. 31, 2014
- Awards: Total $2500 in cash and prizes, prizes and certificates.
- Grand Prize Winner receives a stained glass window replicated from their artwork, a jade crystal award and a prominent placement on the ASC display sculpture at Tulsa River Parks.
- School/Teacher of the Grand Prize Winner will receive a stained glass workshop, and the "How to build a stained glass window" workbook and video.
- Groupings: Six age groups
- Display: Tulsa State Fair, Sculpture at Tulsa River Parks, Tulsa Stained Glass Museum, Art Smart Challenge website
Entry Forms to Enter the Competitive Division
Entries for a Lifetime
Entry Forms now available at
Tulsa Stained Glass and
Art Play Center, located at:
7976 East 41st Street
Tulsa, OK 74145
E-Mail: info @ tulsastainedglass.com
Click for more information
©2013 Bohm Inc. All rights reserved Sitemap